Jerome J. Carrasco is dedicated to providing clients with responsive and cost effective legal services in their business, real estate, estate planning, trust administration and probate matters.
Overview of Practice:
Established in 1992, the Law Office of Jerome J. Carrasco is focused on providing business and real estate legal services to individuals and businesses in a responsive and cost effective manner. The office also provides estate planning legal services for individuals with both large and small estates.
- Business Transactions - Incorporations • Limited Liability Companies • Buy-Sell Agreements • Purchase and Sale of Businesses • Commercial Law • Review and Drafting of Business Contracts • Contract Disputes • Business Dissolutions
- Wills & Trusts - Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate • Trust Administration and Disputes
- Real Estate Transactions - Real Estate Sales and Loans • Legal Opinions • Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Member of The State Bar of California.
- Graduate of Stanford University (B.A.), Stanford Law School (J.D.) and Georgetown University Law Center (LL. M.).
- Fluent in Spanish.